Are you studying topics related to multimedia design and communications? Would you like to have a significant impact on our new digital strategy?
Hexastate CBM Solutions is a young start-up company that develops Machine learning and artificial powered tools to help production companies avoid downtime in their production. We are on a leading edge of technologies trying to disrupt an old industry. At Hexastate, we are constantly looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us.
You will work closely together with one of the co-founders to develop our digital strategy. Part of our job is to create materials on topics throughout the whole sales pipeline. You will play a big role in making this a success.
The workplace will be the Hexastate CBM Solutions headquarter in Novi Science Park, Aalborg. We have just moved to the brand-new office spaces enabling us to create a solid environment for you as an intern.
What will be your job role?
Your tasks will be to help prepare content and communications for our digital strategy. You will become our digital communication hero and will have a chance of working with variety of media and contexts.
Examples of tasks:
- Creating content that supports our sales pipeline.
- Preparing materials for our online presence. These contents will include texts, graphics and maybe videos if you are up for that.
- We are a young company who are open to great ideas why you may also work on some of your own ideas that can enhance our digital performance.
Who are we looking for? Do you recognize yourself in these statements?
- You are a student on a relevant education
- You would like to work with communication and content creation (text, videos, etc.)
- You have very good communication and presentation skills (in English)
- You enjoy working on multiple small projects
- You can work independently as well as in collaborative team environment and are not afraid of taking initiative
What do we offer?
We have a focus on maintaining an informal, yet professional, fun and creative team spirit. We respect and support each other on all aspects related to our work.
We are looking for the right candidate that is interested in doing a full-time internship in our team as a part of your studies. We are flexible in terms of working hours and we respect your need for time off during exam periods.
You will have a chance to get relevant and hands-on experience in your field. We hope that you will have a fruitful experience full of interesting challenges and good learning on the way.
Niels Jernes Vej 10/Novi Science Park, 9220 Aalborg Øst. Good transportation options with buses.
Would you like to join us?
Please send your cover letter and CV to: