major features that make any maintenance professionals life easier
Automated machine health,
accessible to all
- 24/7 continuous health monitoring with Hexastate’s platform
- Comprehensive vibration analysis, effortlessly automated for all users
- Suitable for users with varying technical expertise
- Ensure optimal machine performance and prevent downtime
Automated fault trends,
- Automated fault symptom detection with PREDICT’s advanced software
- Automatically identifies issues like shaft unbalance and bearing wear
- Eliminates the need for manual analysis
- Converts faults into actionable automated checklists and work orders
- Hexastates AI sets and manages alarms for you
- Receive notifications via SMS or email
- Complex data is filtered for reliable alarms
- Continuous algorithm improvement for enhanced accuracy
Simple hardware installation,
seamless data streaming
- Plug the Gateway into a power source
- Mount the wireless sensors to your asset in less than 5 minutes
- Automatically connect for real-time monitoring and data streaming
- Accessible via a user-friendly web and mobile app
The Assets we specialize in
Pumps are one of the most critical asset types in most industries. By monitoring patterns in vibration, it becomes possible to prevent expensive pump failures.
Compressors play a vital role in many industries. Monitoring the vibration patterns in these machines is crucial in preventing costly failures and ensuring smooth operation.
HVAC systems comprise several critical asset types, and monitoring them can enhance reliability, minimize downtime, and streamline the maintenance process.
Let AI be your vibration expert
We convert your complex vibration data into actionable intelligence.
Get notified of any changes
When the system notices changes in the vibration patterns of your machine, you get an alarm by SMS or e-mail.
Normal Vibration Pattern
The AI vibration expert has a deep knowledge of your asset, and knows when it is running smoothly. The system is intelligent and will only react when it sees a specific fault or a worsening running pattern.
Anomalous Pattern Detected
A problem is registered in the vibration patterns, and the system sends out a notification. Along with the alert, it proposes a likely culprit for the fault, and makes a list of actions to perform during maintenance.
Explore what the platform has to offer
Easily add pictures of your machine to its gallery. It is recommended to store the information from the nameplate in here.
The health graphs is divided into 4 colors, indicating the overall condition of the machine. When the state changes, a notification will be sent out, allowing for maintenance to be planned ahead.
The fault trend detection and checklist outlines specific symptoms of faults in the machine, if any are found.
Asset Detail Page - Vibration Analysis
Monitor asset health effortlessly on the asset detail page. The health graph gives a simplistic overview of the asset's condition.
Utilize vibration analysis for in-depth fault trends and symptoms, all presented alongside a practical checklist for mitigation.
The month view shows an overview of the work orders that are planned in your organization this month.
Maintenance Planner - Month View
Our Maintenance Planner allows for forward-thinking maintenance scheduling.
Create work orders for all types of entities and assign these to your team. Create checklists, and upload files to keep everyone in sync and eliminate paperwork.
The weekly view shows an overview of the work orders that are planned in your organization this week, for easy management.
Maintenance Planner - Weekly View
For a more immediate overview, the Maintenance Planner also offers a weekly view.
This layout lets you quickly create work orders, assign them to the appropriate personnel, create checklists, and upload any necessary documentation.
Create and manage fully featured preventive maintenance plans, with work orders at a specific time. Get rid of the paper-based manuals and plan maintenance smarter today.
Preventive Maintenance Planning
With our Preventive Maintenance Planner tool, you can create fully customized recurring work orders.
These can be set based on a machines operational hours, specific days of the week, or even particular dates each month, offering flexibility and proactive management.