Avoid expensive breakdowns – with our AI & IoT system

Are you in control?

“Today only 5% of all machines are monitored. Hexastate makes it profitable to monitor the remaining 95% with our innovative and fully automated solution.”

Why Hexastate

Cut costs with AI-driven predictive maintenance

}

Easy to set up in minutes

R

Trusted by Fortune 500 companies

What our clients say

A few of our clients

The applications we specialize in

Do you have one of these assets? Then Hexastate can save you worries and unforeseen costs.

Pumps

Pumps are categorized as one of the most critical asset types in most industries, and by predicting faults it becomes possible to plan maintenance.
Learn more

Motors

Motors are a part of most operations. They have a high importance when looking at production uptime, as they make everything else run smoothly.
Learn more

Bearings

Across all assets, machine failures are often caused by misinstallation or wear in bearings. By predicting these types of faults you avoid expensive downtime.
Learn more

HVAC

HVAC systems consist of many important asset types, and monitoring those will increase reliability while optimizing the maintenance process to increase uptime.
Learn more

Set up in 3 simple steps

1.
Screw or glue the sensor to the machine

2.
Plug the gateway into power

3.
Add the sensor to the platform and scan the QR-code on the sensor. Then you are good to go. Easy.

Let’s get connected

“Chat, phone, mail – we’re here for you.